I am so excited to announce our next Spirit Tasting at The Brickhouse!
As you know, we normally hold these on the last Wednesday of every month, but since this one is so close to Cinco de Mayo, we decided to push it back one week to better fit the theme.
On May 3rd, 2017 at 6:30p.m., The Brickhouse will be hosting a Mezcal Tasting!
If you don't know what Mezcal is, it is the smokier, often misjudged cousin to Tequila. Mezcal is often associated with the "worm" at the bottom of the bottle, but rest assured, there are high quality and delicious Mezcals being made in Mexico (without the worm...) and we have hand selected 6 of the finest to offer you!
We will also be offering a 4 course authentic Mexican meal to pair with these, prepared by Chef Ivan Soto and his amazing staff! The menu is as follows:
- Mezcal 1 - Del Maguey "Vida"
- Mezcal 2 - Montelobos Mezcal Joven
- Course 1 - Freshly made Salsa and Guacamole with Crispy Fried Corn Chips
- Mezcal 3 - Los Amantes Mezcal Joven
- Course 2 - 1 Chicken and 1 Beef Hard Taco
- Mezcal 4 - Ilegal Mezcal Joven
- Course 3 - Burrito Enchilada
- Mezcal 5 - Ilegal Mezcal Reposado
- Course 4 - Churros de Caramelo
- Mezcal 6 - Ilegal Mezcal Anejo
50 Spots will be available!
$60 per person + tax and gratuity.
RSVP by emailing Ryan Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org